Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How I Lost Weight in 2010 and What I Recommend - Part V

Keep track. I weigh myself every single morning. I have to, because it's really easy for me to put on a few pounds because I don't count calories or points, being a more intuitive dieter. If I'm up a pound or two and it's not that time of the month, that means I better schedule exercise for that day and/or eat a healthy dinner. I also record my weight. I used to do it on a private blog, but it got too complicated. I found that Google Health works really well for me; I just stop in and record my weight and how many minutes I exercised that day. It graphs the info, and it's great to see the line go down!

I also recently bought a pedometer for $5.00 at Wal-mart. It tracks steps and distance (in either miles or kilometers) and you can set a goal for either or both. I can also record the info at Google Health. Currently, I am still playing around with it to find out my average daily steps and then I will set goals later.

(To be continued tomorrow)

No comments: